Faster Protein, Faster Carbs & iSpike Trigger Explosive Muscle Growth!
It takes more than just calories to gain muscle mass. In order to stimulate muscle growth without accumulating body fat, it takes both calories and improved nutrient partitioning to create a highly anabolic environment. This is best achieved with (1) properly timed, high-speed macronutrient delivery and (2) properly-timed insulin optimization.
- High-Speed Macronutrient Delivery: Proteins and carbohydrates that are absorbed at high speeds can help spike your blood amino acid and glucose levels. In turn, this stimulates the potential for higher speeds of protein and glycogen synthesis (anabolism), which can result in faster gains in muscle mass.
- Properly-Timed Insulin Optimization: Insulin is a powerful muscle growth and recovery hormone, so much so that pro bodybuilders and athletes seek to increase their natural product and proclaim amazingly fast gains. Yes, insulin is that anabolic and effectively triggers muscle growth, especially in combination with a fast acting protein. Read on to discover how CARNIVOR MASS can help you reap insulin’s extreme muscle building effects.
IDEAL TIMES OF USE
With its Beef Protein Isolate and iSpike Technology, CARNIVOR MASS allows the advanced bodybuilder to benefit from high-speed macronutrient delivery and improved insulin management in one convenient product. Because its insulin-spiking actions last 30 minutes up to 2 hours), CARNIVOR MASS is ideal for consumption:
- Post-workout (to speed recovery and muscle growth).
- Upon awakening in the morning (to suppress catabolism and restore anabolism).
- Any other time when several hours have passed since your last meal.
WHAT TO EXPECT
In a pre-market consumer test conducted by the MuscleMeds R&D team, bodybuilders using CARNIVOR MASS according to the directions and in conjunction with their weight training regimen reported benefits *including but not limited to:
1-7 days of use: Increases in muscle fullness and strength; faster recovery from workouts.
7-14 days of use: Additional increases in muscle strength; reduction in perceived effort (workouts feel somewhat easier); sensation of greater overall power; reports of gains of 2 lbs. or more.
21 days and beyond: Significant increases in muscle mass, strength and power
*Results may not be typical
MuscleMeds Introduces – iSpike Technology
HARNESS THE MUSCLE BUILDING POWER OF INSULIN
Insulin Release Amplification
- The speed at which a nutrient particle is absorbed is partly a function of its surface area. The greater the surface area, the more digestive enzyme molecules can react with it simultaneously. This promotes greater rates of absorption and higher insulin spikes. We have reduced the average size of the carbohydrate particles in iSpike while increasing the total number of particles. The result is a significant increase in reactive surface area with the ability for faster absorption. Research suggests that iSpike’s surface area enhanced carbohydrates, when combined with a fast-acting protein, could promote up to 500% greater insulin spike as compared to eating the protein alone.
- Did you know that when you drink calories rather than chew them, you skip the important first step of carbohydrate digestion and bypass carbohydrate digesting enzymes secreted into your saliva? This fact has been totally neglected by makers of conventional mass gainers. It can result in a delay in absorption and a shorter insulin spike. iSpike addresses this problem with a natural system of amylases to enhance carbohydrate breakdown. iSpike’s enzymes act on straight chains of glucose molecules as well as at branch points. This encourages higher insulin spikes.
- High-speed BPI, surface area enhanced carbohydrates and a multi-action enzyme system – you’d think this combination would be enough to create some major insulin spikes to stimulate mass gains. But MuscleMeds went a step further by giving iSpike a novel amino acid reported to have insulinotropic properties. This novel compound acts as a “gatekeeper” for insulin’s path to muscle tissue.
Insulin Signal Amplification
- Once insulin is released into the bloodstream, it has to find its way into muscle tissue where it can transmit anabolic signals. If you’ve never heard of adiponectin, you’re not alone. Scientists believe that adiponectin may function as a gatekeeper, allowing more insulin to reach your muscles upon entering the bloodstream. This is essential if you want the calories you eat to be used to build muscle mass and not be stored as fat. The botanical extract in CARNIVOR MASS has been shown to have a positive effect on adiponectin levels which may result in greater muscle gain.
- Providing iSpike with its second and third layers of insulin signal amplifying support is a patent-pending mineral known as Chromium 454 (Cr454) and D-pinitol (a cyclitol). These two compounds help open up even more “doors” on the surface of your muscle cells through which glucose can penetrate. In vitro study results show that Cr454 increases glucose uptake into human skeletal muscle cells. With the potential for more glucose to enter your muscle cells in the presence of insulin, even stronger anabolic signals are possible, which help support faster speeds of glycogen replenishment and mass building.
*THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. MUSCLEMEDS PRODUCTS ARE NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.