White Chocolate Mint Hummus
- 15 oz no salt added garbanzo beans (rinsed and drained)
- 2 scoops White Chocolate Mint PEScience protein
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 3 tablespoons nut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1/3 cup milk of choice
- 2 tablespoons crushed peppermint candies
- Place all ingredients EXCEPT crushed peppermint candies in a large food processor.
- Blend for 1-2 minutes until completely smooth. If you prefer a thinner consistency, add more milk. Scoop out mixture into a bowl and top with crushed candies.
Macros per serving: Calories- 73, Fat- 3, Carbs- 8, Fiber- 3, Protein- 6
Recipe by: Corina Nielsen
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.