White Chocolate Cranberry Protein Bars
- ½ cup natural peanut butter (smooth)
- ½ cup sugar-free maple syrup
- 2 cups vanilla whey protein
- 1 cup oat flour
- 2 Tbsp almond milk
- ⅓ cup Reduced Sugar Craisins
- ⅓ cup white chocolate, melted
- 1 Tbsp chopped Craisins
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the peanut butter and honey until smooth. Add in the whey protein and oat flour and stir together until it starts to come together.
- Add in the milk and stir until it forms a dough. Add in the Craisins and mix until combined.
- Place dough in a sprayed 8x8 or 9x9 pan.
- Press the dough into the pan until even. Then melt the white chocolate.
- Using a fork, drizzle the white chocolate over the bars. Then place the additional chopped Craisins on top.
- Place bars in the fridge for 30 minutes until set. Remove from fridge and cut into bars.
Yields: 16 Bars
Nutrition Serving size: 1 bar Calories: 157 Fat: 6.4 g Carbs: 17.4 g Sugar: 4 g Sodium: 60 mg Fiber: 3 g Protein: 11 g
Recipe by: Busy But Healthy
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.