Pumpkin Protein Glazed Donuts
- 1/2 cup pumpkin spice protein
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
Cream Cheese Maple Glaze
- 1 tbsp cream cheese
- 1/2 tbsp sugar free maple syrup
- 1-2 tbsp almond milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease donut pan with coocnut oil or butter
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- In a smaller bowl, combine wet ingredients (pumpkin, applesauce, eggs and vanilla) and whisk together. Add wet ingredients to the dry and whisk together until well incorporated.
- Pour batter into donut pans.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until a toothpick in inserted into the donut and comes out clean. Once out of oven, cool completely.
- While donuts are cooling, prepare the glaze. Combine all ingredients in a small flat bowl. Dunk the tops of each donut into glaze for a light coating.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container, placed in the refrigerator.
Nutritional Information (1 donut)
105 calories - 11 g Protein, 7.5 g Carbs (3 g Fiber), 3.3 g Fat
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.