Protein Thin Mint Cookies
- ¾ cup Mint Chocolate protein powder
- 2½ tbsp cocoa
- ½ tsp stevia, liquid
- 1 tsp pure peppermint extract
- 6 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut
- Place all ingredients into a bowl and stir together.
- Scoop onto plate or baking pan, or into the bottom of a muffin tray, then set in freezer to set for 5-7 minutes.
- You want the cookies to be hard to the touch.
- Keep in the refrigerator or store in the freezer.
Serving size: 1 cookie Calories: 74cal Fat: 5.1g Carbohydrates: 2.0g Sugar: 0.7g Fiber: 1.1g Protein: 5.5g
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.