1. Mix each color batter in a separate bowl. When you make the yellow batter, mix the turmeric in the applesauce before adding whey and coconut flour.
2. Shape each dough into a rectangle, approximately 3"x5". (The orange dough will be twice as thick as the others.)
3. Layer the colors with the orange in the middle.
4. Slice into strips about ¼" wide.
5. To make the candy corn, make alternating diagonal cuts into each strip.
6. Smooth the shape with your fingers (if desired).
Makes about 150 pieces (6 servings).
1 serving: 90 calories, Fat: 1, Carbs: 6.52, Protein: 13.2Recipe Provided by @proteincakery
Comments will be approved before showing up.