Protein Brownie filled Cookie Cups
- 1 tablespoon Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 cup Pure Pumpkin
- 2 scoops Chocolate Whey Protein Powder
- 1/4 cup Almond Meal
- 2 tbsp Coconut Flour
- 12 tbsp Flaxseed Meal
- 3 tbs Liquid Egg Whites
- 1 cup Almond Milk - Unsweetened Original
- 1/2 cup Rolled Oats
- 1/2 scoop Chocolate whey
- 2 TB almond meal
- 3 TB rolled oats
- 1 TB coconut flour
- 2 TB almond milk
- 1 TB liquid egg whites
- 2 tsp ground flaxmeal
- 1 tsp butter extract
Brownie Batter Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 scoop Chocolate Lean Body for Her whey
- 1 TB cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Combine all cookie cup ingredients in a small bowl, its should be pretty thick so you can mold it into cups.
- Spray four medium muffin tins.
- Spoon 1/4 of batter into each tin. With a spoon, press the batter up the sides of each tin, forming a cup shape.
- Bake for 10 mintues, remove and allow to cool.
- While the cups are baking, stir together all brownie batter ingredients well.
- Once cups are cool, spoon into cookie cups. Pipe with greek yogurt if you desire, and enjoy!
1 Serving: Calories: 94 Fat: 3.63 Carbs: 10.32 Protein: 6.48
Recipe Provided by @eatclean_livestrong
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.