Easy No Bake Protein Fudge
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup chocolate fudge protein powder
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- Combine coconut oil and peanut butter in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave until coconut oil and peanut butter melt, approximately 15-20 seconds.
- Stir cocoa powder into coconut oil mixture. Add protein powder and stir to combine. Add maple syrup if additional sweetness is desired.
- Quickly pour mixture into a mini muffin tin, filling cups about a third of the way to the top.
- Freeze until fudge hardens.
- Remove from muffin tin and enjoy! Store remaining fudge in the freezer or refrigerator.
Makes 12 pieces of fudge
Calories per piece: 93 // Protein: 3g // Carbs: 2 g // Fat: 9g // Sugar: 1g // Fiber: 1g
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.