Dark Chocolate Fudge Protein Pie
- ½ (15oz.) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- ½ small banana
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 3 scoops chocolate whey protein powder
- ¼ cup dark cocoa protein powder
- Optional: chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9 inch pie pan with non-stick spray and set aside.
- Combine all of the crust ingredients in a small bowl. Stir together until mixture turns crumbly and hold its shape when pressed down.
- Pour all of crust mixture into the pie pan and press down with your hands until crust covers the bottom of pan.
- Combine all pie filling ingredients (except optional chocolate chips) in a food processor. Blend until mixture is completely smooth. Stop and scape the sides of the bowl and process again until filling is smooth.
- Pour pie filling into pan, smooth down, and top with chocolate chips, if desired.
- Bake in the oven for 18-20 minutes, or until the center doesn’t jiggle when moved. Let cool for 1 hour in the refrigerator. Enjoy!
Makes 12 servings
Macros for 1 serving
174 calories, 11.6g protein, 15.5g carbs, 8.2g fat, 6.1g sugar, 2.6g fiber
Recipe by: Protein Treats by Nicolette
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.