Cinnamon Sugar Protein Donuts
- ½ teaspoon coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons erythritol
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 325F (163C).
- Combine the donut ingredients (not including the coating), and mix well.
- Spoon into a ziplock bag, and cut off the corner to pipe these into your silicone donut pan.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, and check to see if they are firm. If not, check every 1-2 minutes. Do not overbake! Whey cake can be very dry if it is overbaked.
- Remove from oven, and let cool. Then remove from pan.
- Mix erythritol and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Brush each donut with melted coconut oil (to make the coating stick), and dip into the coating.
- Enjoy! Donuts can stay out for the day, but refrigerate for longer storage.
Serving size: 1 donutCalories: 166Fat: 4gCarbohydrates: 15gSugar: 7gFiber: 5gProtein: 17g
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.