Chocolate Banana Protein Bread
- 4 egg whites
- ¾ cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 small banana
- 3 scoops chocolate protein powder
- 1 cup oat flour
- ¾ cup almond meal flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ cup sugar free chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Spray a standard sized loaf pan with nonstick spray and set aside.
- Add egg whites, yogurt, and banana to a blender or food processor. Blend mixture until it’s smooth. Pour the mixture into a mixing bowl.
- To the mixing bowl, add protein powder, oat flour, almond flour, cocoa powder and baking powder. Stir all ingredients together until batter is well combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spoon batter into the prepared pan and smooth down with the back of a spoon. Bake in the oven for 40-45 minutes. Let cool then cut into 16 slices. Enjoy!
Makes 16 servings
Macros for 1 serving
122 calories, 8.4g protein, 9.8g carbs, 5.5g fat, 1.7g sugar, 2.3g fiber
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.