Strawberry Oats Bars
- 2 scoops (80g) oats
- 1 and 1/2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 cup stevia or sweetener of choice
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 large bananas
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- 1/2 cup nonfat greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 10-12 Strawberries, sliced
- 7 tbsp strawberry jam (optional)
- Nuts 'N More Peanut Butter
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Mix oats, protein powder, stevia, and baking powder. In a separate bowl, add in mashed bananas. Add yogurt, egg, almond milk, and vanilla extract. Mix until smooth. Mix wet to dry.
- Pour half batter into pan and bake for about 8 min, or until edges brown.
- In medium bowl mix together jam and strawberries
- Spread mixture over baked part and pour the remaining oat mixture over the strawberry filling
- Bake for another 10-15 min or until toothpick comes out clean
- Let bars cool before topping with peanut butter and eating
Recipe: Brooke Swallow @swallowfitness
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.