Skinny Strawberry Shortcake
- 1/3 cup oat floar
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 scoop vanilla whey protein powder
- 1/4-1/3 cup water
- 1 Dannon Light & Fit 80 calorie non-fat Greek yogurt, strawberry or vanilla flavor
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix 1/3 cup oat flour, egg whites and 1 scoop vanilla protein powder together.
- Slowly add water to mixture
- Line a pan with parchment paper and form two biscuits
- Bake for around 7 minutes
- Allow to cool and top with greek yogurt and strawberries
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.