Chocolate Covered Cookie Dough Ice Cream
- 1 15 oz can chickpeas, drained & rinsed
- 3 Tbsp natural peanut/almond butter
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 2 Tbsp Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 Tbsp raw honey OR 3 pkts stevia
- Chocolate chips or cacao nibs to taste
- Chocolate sauce: 2 Tbs cacao powder and 3 tbs coconut oil
- Blend everything except chocolate chips in a high speed blender until smooth.
- Transfer batter into a bowl and fold in chocolate chips.
- With hands, form batter into 3 balls and place in freezer for 30 min.
- Melt 3 Tbsp coconut oil w/ 2 Tbsp cacao powder to create a healthy chocolate sauce.
- Place each cookie dough ball on an ice cream cone & pour chocolate sauce over top. Sauce should harden quickly.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.