1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine ¼ cup greek yogurt
and 2 tbsp Cellucor COR-Fetti Cake Batter protein powder until smooth and set aside in the freezer.
3. Rinse and drain black beans.
4. In a food processor, mix 1/2 c black beans,1 tsp honey, Truvia and 1/4 c almond milk until smooth. Add 3 tbsp coconut flour, 1 tbsp cocoa powder, 1/2 scoop Cellucor protein powder and 1/4 tsp baking powder and blend until smooth. Mix in egg white and chocolate chips.
5. Spray small pan with non-stick cooking spray and top with extra chocolate chips if desired.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow to cool for several minutes before icing and serving.
Comments will be approved before showing up.