Chocolate Eclair Donuts
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup pumpkin or greek yogurt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Apple cider vinegar Filling
- 1 scoop PEScience Snickerdoodle protein
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- melted chocolate or baking cocoa + coconut oil
1.Combine ingredients to make donuts, mix well until a dough forms.
2.Form into 2 long eclair shapes and microwave 2 minutes.
3.Cut in half and let cool.
4.Dip tips of éclairs in the toppings
5.Combine ingredients to make filling then spoon onto bottom halves of the éclairs.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.