1) What made you decide to start lifting?
I have always lifted because I played soccer in high school, so I stuck with it after soccer as well.
2) How do you manage to stay sit in college?
In college I stayed fit by balancing my foods while also maintaining a training schedule.
3) What is your favorite part to train and why?
Back day if my favorite because it's my strong area and where I am most confident.
4)What does your workout schedule look like?
My workout schedule consist of a leg day back day, arms/shoulder day, Hammies and glute day.
5) Which supplements do you currently take?
I currently use a lot of Beverly international supplements/ nla herwhey, I find these products very helpful in my training nla herwhey protein is always my go to protein.
6) What does your diet consist of?
My diet during prep is very strict no wiggle room for a lot of carbs, off season I follow macros and live a balanced life.
7) What is your ultimate cheat meal?
My ultimate cheat meal is blue berry pancakes!
8) What has life been like competing?
Life competing has had its ups and downs mentally it's a challenge, and physically it's very demanding. There has been times I have wanted to stop competing but it's something I am very passionate about, and in still finding a healthy balance between shows and a social life :)
9) How do you make your abs pop?
I make my abs pop by simply carb cycling. And figuring out what food/carbs work for my body.
10) Besides from fitness, what is something that most people don’t know about you?
Aside from fitness I love reading, I can read for hrs.
11) What has been your biggest accomplishment so far?
My biggest accomplishment so far has been placing in the top five at my last show!
12) What are your goals for the future?
My goals for the future is to earn my pro card, and this summer get my training license.
Comments will be approved before showing up.